Here are some facts about Planned Parenthood, any one of which should render them ineligible for any government funding, let alone why the leaders should be jailed.
1. They crush and dismember innocent but unwanted human beings for a living. Abortion is not health care. That is their primary revenue source, but even if it wasn’t that would be all you need to know.
2. They have been caught countless times, both on audio and on video, hiding statutory rape. That alone should result in them being not only being de-funded but put out of business. Businesses who commit serial felonies don’t get to point to other (alleged) good things they do to avoid responsibility.
See Planned Parenthood Never Told Parents of Abortion on Raped 12-Year-Old for an example. They will kill your grandchild, perform an incredibly serious surgery on your daughter and protect her rapist — for a fee. Oh, and using your taxes. It is so sad that false teachers support them and claim Jesus’ support for it. Such blasphemy!
3. They have been caught many times hiding sex trafficking, which includes victims of human trafficking.
4. Their CEO falsely claimed that Planned Parenthood provides mammograms and that a loss of Federal funding would end these. How many CEOs don’t know what services their organization provides? Was this incompetence or a deliberate lie about a highly emotional, most-favored-disease issue to sustain public funding for her organization? Why hasn’t she or the mainstream media highlighted and corrected this error?
5. Planned Parenthood is not the only provider of these non-abortion services. If taxpayer funding of PP ended these services could easily be provided elsewhere – preferably somewhere that doesn’t kill humans beings, hide statutory rape, hide sex traffickers / human traffickers, etc.
6. According to PP’s own research arm, 54% of abortions are performed on women who were on birth control. Their business model is not working to prevent pregnancies, it is working to generate abortions. That statistic exposes the lie that more birth control distribution will reduce abortions. PP wants to reduce abortions in the same way McDonald’s wants to sell less hamburgers.
8. Planned Parenthood targets minorities and is the largest provider of abortions in the U.S. Abortion rates for blacks are 3x that of whites and the rate for HIspanics is 2x that of whites. Margaret’s dream lives on.
9. They aggressively promote their worldview to teens, encouraging them to ignore their parents and their religion, via their public school lessons and their youth website, Teenwire. They put up billboards telling kids that “Getting it on is free.” They discourage parents from viewing it, of course. You can find lots of valuable advice [sarcasm intended], like the tidbit from a 14-year-old girl who said that kids shouldn’t have sex until they are mature enough to know how to use a condom and their official advice that, “Hooking up is only one way to get close to someone.” They regularly promote anal sex as a good way to avoid pregnancy (technically true, though it won’t prevent disease transmission and is not advice most people want their kids to hear).
It follows the same philosophy they use in the classroom, which is to steer kids away from parental authority and to make decisions about sexuality on their own. They don’t offer any limits to children, other than telling them that the kids should decide when they are “ready.” They encourage them to experiment with sex and their sexual orientation.
Most of the offenses are too perverse to list on this blog, but here is a sample of how they encourage kids to ignore their parents and their religion (from the Canada site; the link to the original post from Dawn Eden’s site is broken):
Maybe your religion or parents are influencing your decision. Take control. Remind yourself that what you do is always a choice. You choose whether to follow the values of your religion. You choose whether to be honest with your parents. They may not be easy choices, and others may not agree with the choices you make. But they are still YOUR choices and they should be based on what’s important to you.
10. Planned Parent used to claim that “An abortion kills the life of a baby after it has begun.” At least that was their view in this 1964 advertisement. Did they learn anything about science in the few years after that when they changed their minds? Of course not. Science couldn’t be more clear: A new human being is created at conception. Planned Parenthood is about making money off abortions and about advancing their perverse ideology with your money.
Do not miss this video, but don’t let your kids watch it, either:
11. PP has not accounted for millions of dollars given to them.
12. If PP’s supporters care so much for these non-abortion services, why don’t they open their own wallets and give? There are more crisis pregnancy centers than abortion clinics, and nearly all run with no government funding (the center where I’m a volunteer and board member refuses any government funds). It doesn’t seem very pro-choice to force people to fund the array of perversions, immorality and broken laws we see with Planned Parenthood.
13. PP doesn’t pay these salaries based on how many condoms they give away, they get it from performing 329,455 abortions. (P.S. they are the 1%.). Note that these have gone up substantially in recent years.
President Cecile Richards $353,819
Chief Operating Officer Maryana Iskander $288,886
Chief Financial Officer Maria Acosta $263,443
VP of Medical Affairs Vanessa Cullins $257,115
VP of General Counsel Barbara Otten $251,379
VP of Public Policy Laurie Rubiner $248,438
VP of Operations Karen Ruffatto $247,932
VP of Affiliates Lisa David $245,322
16. PP encourages their employees to lie about breaking laws but will not protect them.
17. They aggressively promote filth to youth — they assume that every relationship will involve sex and that you will go from one sex relationship to another. They pretend that people will actually follow their advice (Yeah, sure, people will always use condoms for oral sex. Because gays would never rebel and break any safe sex rules!)
18. Planned Parenthood lies about its botched abortions. Apparently and organization that kills unwanted human beings and perverts the minds of kids for a living doesn’t mind lying to help their business.
Our investigation exposes not only how unsafe Planned Parenthood clinics can be for women, but also how dishonest and untrustworthy Planned Parenthood is to the very women it claims to defend,” says Rose. “How shameful that two months after their clinic botched an abortion that took the life of 24-year old Tonya Reaves and her pre-born baby, Planned Parenthood lies to the public and pretends nothing happened. When it comes to the lethal dangers of its billion-dollar abortion business, no lie is too audacious for Planned Parenthood.
19. They would rather go back on their word and destroy a breast cancer charity than part ways amicably.
20. They try to deceive people by saying that only 3% of their business is abortion-related. But 10% of the clients get abortion, and each one gets lots of services. And even if 0.000001% of their business was from killing unwanted human beings they should be shut down. A full analysis is here.
21. Former Planned Parenthood worker: ‘It was a money-grubbing, evil, very sad, sad place to work’ – Your tax dollars at work.
Marianne Anderson is a nurse who assisted Planned Parenthood abortionists by partially sedating women who paid extra for that luxury. She told The Criterion newspaper that she saw many women pressured into abortions they did not want, including minor girls.
“One young girl came in with her mom,” Anderson told the paper. “She was about 16. Her mom had made the appointment. That’s not supposed to be how it works. It’s supposed to only be the patient who makes the appointment. I checked her in, and she thought she was there for a prenatal checkup. The mom was pushing it. She blindsided her own daughter.”
Another time, said Anderson, “This guy brought in a Korean girl. I had no doubt in my mind this girl was a sex slave. This guy would not leave her side. They could barely communicate. He wanted to make all the arrangements. During the ultrasound, she told one of the nurses that there were lots of girls in the house, and that the man hits them. She never came back for the abortion. I always wondered what happened to her. One of my co-workers said, ‘You’re better off to just let it go.’”
When women cried during the abortion procedure, Anderson said, abortionist Michael King would shame them. “These girls would start crying on the table, and Dr. King would say, ‘Now you chose to be here. Sit still. I don’t have time for this.’”
“One doctor, when he was in the POC [products of conception] room, would talk to the aborted baby while looking for all the parts. ‘Come on, little arm, I know you’re here! Now you stop hiding from me!’ It just made me sick to my stomach,” Anderson said. “The sound the suction machine made when it turned on still haunts me.”
Anderson told The Criterion she started working at the facility because she believed that as long as women were having abortions, they should be safe about it.
But Anderson quickly abandoned her illusions of safety once she began work at Planned Parenthood. “I started feeling uneasy working there when people came from national in New York City to teach us the conscious sedation process,” Anderson told the paper. “It was disgusting. These two ladies had this chant they would do: ‘Abortion all the time!’ I thought, ‘I’ve got to get out of here.’ That was about six to eight months after I started.”
Anderson said the overall experience of working for Planned Parenthood was “absolutely miserable.”
“It was a money-grubbing, evil, very sad, sad place to work,” she said. “I was always getting in trouble for talking too long to the girls, asking if they were sure they wanted to do this.”
22. They market bondage, discipline/domination, sadism and masochism to teens.
23. They tell teens that the number of sex partners they have is irrelevant. See Planned Parenthood Tells Teens Nothing Wrong With Multiple Sex Partners
24. Now they have been caught lying about doing prenatal care. 92 out of 97 affiliates contacted admitted they do nothing of the sort.