. . . for all those who have been saturated by the Leftist education, media and entertainment industries and who have been repeating the falsehood that it won’t impact other people. Seriously, this is less than 30 minutes. That seems like a small investment to counter the hundreds of hours of propaganda that you’ve been subjected to.
People who say that “same-sex marriage” won’t harm you or others are deceived or deceivers.
People who claim the name of Christ and support “same-sex marriage” or say that homosexual behavior isn’t a sin violate the two greatest commandments.
- By disagreeing with the clear word of God they show that they aren’t loving him.
- By putting their popularity over the welfare of their neighbors with LGBTQ temptations they don’t love their neighbors.
Bible-believing Christians and even two out of the three types of pro-gay people* (religious or not) can see these truths:
- 100% of the verses addressing homosexual behavior describe it as sin in the clearest and strongest possible terms.
- 100% of the verses referring to God’s ideal for marriage involve one man and one woman.
- 100% of the verses referencing parenting involve moms and dads with unique roles (or at least a set of male and female parents guiding the children).planned
- 0% of 31,173 Bible verses refer to homosexual behavior in a positive or even benign way or even hint at the acceptability of homosexual unions of any kind.
Here’s a direct link to the video — https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZX55HUPFSU . Please bookmark it and share it with those who say this won’t harm others.
* The three general types of pro-gay theology people: 1. “The Bible says homosexuality is wrong but it isn’t the word of God” (obviously non-Christians) 2. “The Bible says it is wrong but God changed his mind and is only telling theological Liberals” (only about 10 things wrong with that) 3. “The Bible is the word of God but you are just misunderstanding it” (Uh, no, not really.)